High-Tech Power with a Customer Friendly Price
“Twin-Sensor Technology” makes the G500 perfect for printing on all types of specialty materials especially for retail and industrial applications
- 300 meter ribbon plus the optional label stand provides maximum printing volume
- “Twin-Sensor” technology allows you to use a broad range of labels
- Available interface combinations include:
- Strong and stable mechanism design for long term reliability
- 203 DPI model
- The introduction of the new TE244 Series expands TSC Auto ID’s growing line of affordable, high-performance desktop-class label printers.
- The TE244 Series provides customers throughout the world with a competitive, durable, entry-level desktop printer that is both versatile and easy-to-use.
- With its small, compact footprint and dual-motor design, the TSC TE 244 is perfect for a wide variety of label and tag printing applications – everything from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product-identification labels & tags.
- The TSC TE 244 is ideal for customers looking for a high quality bar code printer, coupled with low ownership costs.The TSC TE 244 is 203&300Dpi Resolution or 400mhz MCU. TE 244, comes with a two-year warranty, and accommodates a 300-meter-long ribbon, which keeps both daily and lifetime operating costs lower than other comparable printers.
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory
- Internally scalable true type fonts
- TSPL-EZ firmware emulates Eltron® and Zebra® languages out of the box
- Dual-motor gear driven design
- 300 meter (984′) ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1″) core (coated side out)
- 110 mm (4.3″) OD internal media supply, optional external roll mount supports
- 214 mm (8.4″) OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3″) core
- 5 inches per second print speed
- USB 2.0 & RS-232 interfaces standard
- Free bundled labeling software and Windows drivers
- Standard 2 year limited warranty
Zebra’s ZD220 4 inch Desktop printer gives you the reliable operation, quality construction, at an unsurpassed value. The ZD220 is simple to install and begin working right out of the box. Ideal for applications in light manufacturing, asset management, inventory management, work in progress training, shipping, transportation, retail, price labeling, and patient identification. Enjoy years of performance with quality construction components.
Zebra”s GK420t compact desktop printers for print widths up to 4 inches deliver best-in-class speed and performance. The G-Series printers are reliable, durable, and flexible to fit almost any low- to mid-volume printing application and budget.Part Details: Thermal transfer – 4″ Print Width – 203 DPI – tear bar – RS-232 auto-sensing serial – USB 1.1 – Centronics parallel – 4 MB standard flash – 8MB standard SDRAM – EPL/ZPL II – USB cable – North America power cord