2 INCH PAPER ROLLSWhen printing content is less and short 2 inch thermal rolls can be used. Widly used in Bus Tickets, Hotel Tokens, Vehicle Parking Receipts, Bank Tokens, Small billing printers, Mobile Printing Applications, Petrol Receipts, POS payment Receipts.
3 INCH PAPER ROLLSThis is the most wide use category. Ex: Hotel Bills, Movie Tickets, Mall Gaming Tickets, Restaurant Billing Systems, Summary Report Printing.
4 INCH PAPER ROLLS
When wider printing receipt required, this 4 inch paper rolls are used.Ex: Invoice priting, Gate Inward/Outward material receipet priting.
- The introduction of the new TE244 Series expands TSC Auto ID’s growing line of affordable, high-performance desktop-class label printers.
- The TE244 Series provides customers throughout the world with a competitive, durable, entry-level desktop printer that is both versatile and easy-to-use.
- With its small, compact footprint and dual-motor design, the TSC TE 244 is perfect for a wide variety of label and tag printing applications – everything from shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product-identification labels & tags.
- The TSC TE 244 is ideal for customers looking for a high quality bar code printer, coupled with low ownership costs.The TSC TE 244 is 203&300Dpi Resolution or 400mhz MCU. TE 244, comes with a two-year warranty, and accommodates a 300-meter-long ribbon, which keeps both daily and lifetime operating costs lower than other comparable printers.
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory
- Internally scalable true type fonts
- TSPL-EZ firmware emulates Eltron® and Zebra® languages out of the box
- Dual-motor gear driven design
- 300 meter (984′) ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1″) core (coated side out)
- 110 mm (4.3″) OD internal media supply, optional external roll mount supports
- 214 mm (8.4″) OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3″) core
- 5 inches per second print speed
- USB 2.0 & RS-232 interfaces standard
- Free bundled labeling software and Windows drivers
- Standard 2 year limited warranty
COUNTS ALL OLD AND NEW NOTES
SENSORS – UV, MG, IR , MT
Stacker Capacity: 200
Counting Speed: 1000pcs/min
Dimension: 310 x 270x 175 mm
Power Consumption: ≤80W
Counting Display: 4 digits LCD
LCD Colour Display: Turns red with Fake Note
Net Weight: 6.5 kg
- Capacity/Accuracy – 6 kg / 1g, 15 kg / 2g, 31 kg / 5g
- Platter Size – 280 mm x 348 mm
- Label Width and Length (min~max) – 25~54 mm, 25~110 mm
- Label Thickness (max) – 170 microns
- PLU – 5000
- Printing speed – 80 mm / sec
- Label Roll Diameter (max) – Outer: 120 mm, Inner: 28 mm
- Standard Interfaces – 1 x RS-232 Serial, 1 x Ethernet LAN
- Dimension (L x W x D) – 490 mm x 360 mm x 450 mm
Zebra’s ZD220 4 inch Desktop printer gives you the reliable operation, quality construction, at an unsurpassed value. The ZD220 is simple to install and begin working right out of the box. Ideal for applications in light manufacturing, asset management, inventory management, work in progress training, shipping, transportation, retail, price labeling, and patient identification. Enjoy years of performance with quality construction components.
Affordability and Simplicity Delivered
2D barcodes have made their way to your Point of Sale (POS), appearing on everything from the items your customers are purchasing to printed and electronic coupons and loyalty cards. Your 1D scanner can”t capture the new 2D codes, leading to exceptions that slow down the check-out process and frustrate customers at that key last personal touchpoint in your store. But with the DS2200 Series, you can scan it all. You get an affordable 1D/2D imager that doesn”t compromise performance or features for price. And you can choose the model that best fits your POS needs – the corded DS2208 or the cordless DS2278. In addition to providing best-in-class scanning functionality, the DS2200 Series is easy to deploy, easy to use and easy to manage. The DS2200 Series is pre-configured and ready to use right out of the box. Workers get best-in-class first-time, every-time scanning with true point-and-shoot simplicity. When it comes to management, our no-cost tools make it easy to manage scanners in all your locations and develop a custom scanning application to best meet your specific business needs. The DS2200 Series “” delivering the affordability your budget demands, with the deployment, ease of use and management simplicity your business requires.
From convenience stores to drug stores to quick serve restaurants and other retail environments, counter space is limited, bumps and spills may be an everyday occurrence, and the need for high customer service is always critical.
Introducing the DS9308, the presentation scanner that fits anywhere to scan everything. With the ability to scan challenging barcodes at your point of sale, you get unmatched performance for speedier checkout times and happier customers, along with a design that is built to handle drops, bumps and spills to keep you up and running.
Zebra”s GK420t compact desktop printers for print widths up to 4 inches deliver best-in-class speed and performance. The G-Series printers are reliable, durable, and flexible to fit almost any low- to mid-volume printing application and budget.Part Details: Thermal transfer – 4″ Print Width – 203 DPI – tear bar – RS-232 auto-sensing serial – USB 1.1 – Centronics parallel – 4 MB standard flash – 8MB standard SDRAM – EPL/ZPL II – USB cable – North America power cord